Thursday, November 15, 2012

On My Lust List

Aren't these GORGEOUS?  Hand knitted by Lina B. from Lithuania, and available at her Etsy shop LyraLyra, these are perfect for the impending chill.  I love how they are so nouveau-Nordic, intricate yet modern, and just plain absolutely-fabulous.  As much as I am lusting to wear a pair of these, I am also SO wishing I could knit like this...

  Wool Arm Warmers - Hand-knit Fingerless Gloves- Yellow and Brown Fingerless Mittens - Fall Winter Accesories nO 68.   Wool Arm Warmers - Hand-knit Fingerless Gloves- Yellow and Brown Fingerless Mittens - Fall Winter Accesories nO 68.

    Beige Fingerless Gloves -   Wool Fingerless gloves - Womens Gloves  nO 6.   

  Navy Blue Knit Fingerless Gloves-Blue and White  Wool Gloves-Gloves with Stars-Scandinavian -Fall Fashion nO 50.     Navy Blue Knit Fingerless Gloves-Blue and White  Wool Gloves-Gloves with Stars-Scandinavian -Fall Fashion nO 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment