Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Gearing Up

My worktable has been woefully neglected for too long...

I need to get my arse in gear, and get down to creating some new pieces...

    

Don't be fooled by the look of industry in these pics.  Everything you see has been languishing in the same position for a few weeks now.  The pliers, the randomly strewn stones, the mangle of wires, all have been in situ since my last artisanal spurt.  Gosh, even my pet rock, sitting next to the table lamp that hasn't been flicked on, is stifling a yawn...


Truth be told, I have a wedding to attend come July.  And I need some fabulous jewelry.  I'm thinking one-shoulder grecian wrap dress, with some fancy chandeliers.  If I have the time, perhaps a matching cuff.  Well, if I start now, I will have the time.  So off I go.  But not before hanging out the laundry and vacuuming the downstairs... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment