Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Life Changes

I have fallen painfully off the blog-writing wagon.

How sad is it, that I have had only one post in January, and in this second one, I'm rambling on with no particular thing to say, except that I have had only one post in January so far... Argh.

Maybe it's because I am just so goddamned busy doing all sorts of other stuff.  Like the massive school run, the keeping clean of a relatively massive Wimbledon house (I say "relatively", compared to my lovely itty-bitty one in Singapore), the constant cooking-in (as opposed to the frequent eat-outs in Singapore)...

I've even practically disappeared from Facebook...

In between my physical labour, emotional doldrum, entertaining a few friends, essential jewelry crafting and compulsive crocheting, I make Earl Grey tea, with a splodge of milk...

I have also since discovered the benefits of a seriously big breakfast.  In it, there MUST be 2 eggs, in any fashion.  I have also become highly dependent on my fish oil supplements.  If I don't start my day with my 2 eggs and fish oils, I cannot function properly.  In which case, I listen to the theme to Hawaii Five-O.  That always gets me going...


Super day, everyone! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment