Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Monday!

And let me tell you, it is a relief that the school holidays are over, and Those Two are back at school. I have had to put on hold my Driver's Refresher Course, crucial dental appointments and exercising the usual housecleaning regime, over the week-long mid-term break.

Instead, I have had to spend an entire day at Universal Studios with family, launch into 2 blanket projects (one for each of Them Two), spend an entire day at Ikea with Them Two planning for the house in Wimbledon, attend a Hari Raya party with old buddies, star in a homemade Star Wars spoof, have a reunion lunch with my brother's ex-wife, police Maya with her revision, and deal with the dramatics of Ruhi's front tooth falling out.


You're right. It weren't all that bad... :)


3 comments: