Thursday, October 21, 2010

M.I.A.

For the past two days, I have deemed myself too uninteresting to blog.

I mean, who would want to know that I am having trouble coming up with names for some of the pieces in my latest Marie Antoinette Collection? Or that I am crazy-busy finishing up a couple of big custom orders? Or am experiencing major frustration with holiday bookings? Or spending hours at the children's hospital having Maya's archilles injury x-rayed and physio-ed? Or writing to-do list after to-do list of, well, Things To Do?

Yep, it's a hodge-podge of Life that has claimed me for the past couple of days. Things crop up.

And now, as I am trying to upload a pic for this post, I am getting a "newsflash" from blogspot that image uploads are temporarily disabled... Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment