Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Oscar de la Renta RTW 2010

I am bowled over by the finesse of this collection. From the conservative yet creative silhouettes, to the Orientalist palettes and graphic prints.

My mind is dancing a jig to the tune of really eclectic-bohemian wraparounds. I'm just hoping they come to fruition. For they would be pretty delicious... heh heh.

Some howlite, accented with subtle corals, olive jades, carnelians and amazonites, topped with 24k vermeil...


Fossilized coral with garnet, coral, fuchsia jade, turquoise and olive jade with 24K vermeil...


Faceted blue agate with turquoise, subtle howlite and possibly some clear Swarovski bling, topped with 24K vermeil...


Rutilated quartz anyone? I have a bunch of really lovely faceted rutilated quartz that I have exciting plans for... with some turquoise, subtle garnets and maybe some carnelian, and 24k vermeil...

No comments:

Post a Comment