Monday, June 8, 2009

Dream workspace

This is how prettily and organised-ly I will have all my references, my portfolio, and materials...

This will be where all the magic happens, so to speak. A lovely, bright, clean, airy crafting space dedicated to making me feel inspired, with a coffee machine and a small fridge full of Heineken nearby.

And this is where I will welcome my custom clients, and discuss the coming true of another one of their visions, or just to simply hang out and talk baubles and bling over coffee. Or Heineken. :)


This is the home studio of desginer/seamstress/artist, Christie Chase. Her gorgeous loft was featured here. And this is her Etsy shop.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I could have a work space like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im new to your blog and etsy shop, somehow I stumbled accross it. I love your style! AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Swarovski Pearl hoop earings!!! I have been oggling them for days, I even have them saved in my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan! Thanks for your lovely comment. So nice to "meet" you! :)

    ReplyDelete